Opnix Launch Party!!!

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 00:57:28 -0700 (MST)

Am 30. Oct, 2000 schwäzte Steven Martindale so:

> At 06:22 PM 10/17/00 -0700, you wrote:
> >WHERE: Opnix, 2250 West 14th Street, Tempe, Arizona, 85281
> >(West of 52nd Street between University and Broadway)
> >
> >DIRECTIONS:
> >http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=2250+W.+14th+St&city=Tempe&s
> tate=AZ&zip=85281-6945&country=us&slt=33.413700&sln=-111.974000&mag=9&cs=9&n
> ame=&desc=&BFCat=&BFClient=
>
> Here I figure, "Starts at 3:30, no way I can make it.."  Look out the
> window today and what do I see but the Opnix sign right across the street.
>
> Okay, for those coming from the East, here's the shortened version of how I
> get to work in the morning, and a no brainer way to get to the above
> address.  Get on the 202 and head west, take the Priest exit and turn left
> (South), keep an eye on the street signs because the first real
> intersection will be Priest and the Rio Salado Parkway.  Turn right (West)
> onto the parkway and just keep following it.  Very soon it will start
> curving to the left (South again), just follow the curve and presto as the
> Parkway turns South it turns into 52nd Street.  Next light is 52nd and
> University.  Keep going straight on 52nd.  Next light is 52nd and 14th,
> turn right (West) onto 14th and go about halfway down the block, Opnix will
> be on the right about, oh, thirty feet maybe before a big glassfront
> building on the left side of the street.

Here's the short version if you're going West on the US60:

Take the Broadway exit, go straight at the light, hang a left at the first
light past Broadway, Opnix is the party on the right :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.Opnix.com
# Knowledge is useless unless it's shared. - der.hans