Opnix Launch Party!!!

Steven Martindale kendrice@goodnet.com
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 20:02:36 -0700

At 06:22 PM 10/17/00 -0700, you wrote:
>WHERE: Opnix, 2250 West 14th Street, Tempe, Arizona, 85281
>(West of 52nd Street between University and Broadway)
>
>DIRECTIONS:
>http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=2250+W.+14th+St&city=Tempe&s
tate=AZ&zip=85281-6945&country=us&slt=33.413700&sln=-111.974000&mag=9&cs=9&n
ame=&desc=&BFCat=&BFClient=

Here I figure, "Starts at 3:30, no way I can make it.."  Look out the
window today and what do I see but the Opnix sign right across the street.

Okay, for those coming from the East, here's the shortened version of how I
get to work in the morning, and a no brainer way to get to the above
address.  Get on the 202 and head west, take the Priest exit and turn left
(South), keep an eye on the street signs because the first real
intersection will be Priest and the Rio Salado Parkway.  Turn right (West)
onto the parkway and just keep following it.  Very soon it will start
curving to the left (South again), just follow the curve and presto as the
Parkway turns South it turns into 52nd Street.  Next light is 52nd and
University.  Keep going straight on 52nd.  Next light is 52nd and 14th,
turn right (West) onto 14th and go about halfway down the block, Opnix will
be on the right about, oh, thirty feet maybe before a big glassfront
building on the left side of the street.

Close to Brueggers Bagels too.

Steven,