Disconnecting from the phone line

Larry Schmid larry-schmid@home.com
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 16:48:28 -0700

Rod Roark wrote:

> On Sat, 28 Oct 2000, Larry Schmid wrote:

<....>

> > So Eudora and Netscape speak the Exchange protocol?  Hmm....
>
> Presumably Kevin thinks you can follow his suggestion to its logical
> conclusion.  :-)

I really with I could.  Even though my company is big into
Solaris/Oracle for the databases, they've really bought into the
groupware propaganda of Exchange and Outlook, so I'm leashed to that
crap at work.  If only I could convince the mail group to open a pop
port, I could do mail from my Sparc.  :^)

--
Provoke not your SA to anger, for he is a jealous SA, vengeful,
keeper of root, and quick to wrath.

Larry