Linux Secure File Wipe was Re: Lost any file lately?

sinck@ugive.com sinck@ugive.com
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 07:28:07 -0700

\_ > \_ Did anyone bother to mention the "pgp -w" command at all?
\_
\_ What, you don't run both?
\_ You must be on OpenSRS or not using Guardian at Network Solutions to
\_ manage your domains.
\_ Thats a no-no.

Hahaha...although I've worked on the web since when yahoo was shallow,
I still have yet to talk to a domain provider for a personal domain.

\_ > \_ Remove it each night and bury it in your yard under the scorpion pit.
\_ > \_ ( I don't do this because I have a pig )
\_
\_ > Pigs eat scorpions and can grok raw disks?  Wow!  Where do you find
\_ > those pigs?
\_
\_ I raised him myself.
\_ Who would ever suspect a pig of sniffing the bits right off a disk and
\_ grunting in hexadecimal?
\_ You must not be aware of the power of a pigs nose.

"I'm not worried about Carnivore: JLF just walked in with his pig!"

I can hear the screams now.

"You pig!  You stole my data!"

\_ > BTW, I have some spare scorpions, free to good home.
\_
\_ No thanks, trying to cut down.

Actually, I've been thinking about putting them in the candy jar for
beggars night and telling them "reach in for a trick or a treat".  But
when you're contemplating handing out scoops of ice cream and handfuls
of honey, it's right hard....

David