Sprint Broad Band

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 06:58:24 -0700 (MST)

Am 26. Oct, 2000 schwäzte Furmanek, Greg so:

> Yes very bad one.
>
> They drive me mad but I do not have an option
> to switch to a different broadband provider.

Which is why I'm still with them. Went down for the 3rd time in a week
last night, so I'm definitely not pleased with the current service levels.

> The tech support is a bunch of inconsiderate,
> unprofessional, disorganized Moth..Fu..ers

Unfortunatly, I have heard many complaints about earthlink from both speed
choice and mindspring customers. It's another reason why I've stayed with
speed choice's one way service. The main reason, however, is the many
complaints I've heard about their two way service, especially around where
I live (Alma School and the US 60).

> The Wolf
> p.s.
> they use Earthlink for provider which
> exposes you to FBIs "Carni"

We got a post saying earthlink has fought to keep carnivore out, which is
a good thing.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.Opnix.com
#  A Polish friend of mine got an offer for a free account from AOL. The