Still in need of volunteers for ITEC

Joshua Eichorn Jeichorn@asu.edu
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 13:59:41 -0700

--Boundary_(ID_aSgnuLha3/1CdJJas5elxg)

der.hans wrote:

> Am 26. Oct, 2000 schwäzte William Lindley so:
>
>>> This is your chance to show your support for PLUG/Linux/Open Source.
>>> Email marty@vikingsystems.com and let me
>>> know the specific shifts that you can volunteer for.
>>
>> What all would we be expected to know / say / do?  Which hours are the
>> "shifts" ?
>

> Show up and look pretty :). Seriously, we're not needing experts. The main
> info that should be disseminated is the fact that we have an active LUG,
> the meeting times, web URL, mailing list info and info about the demo CDs
> if we can get them ready in time.
>
> Marty said something about 4 hour shifts, so I presume 8:00 to noon and
> noon to 16:00 on Wed and the same times on Thu, so 4 shifts. If you can
> only make a partial shift, that's fine. We just want to make sure we have
> minimal coverage at all times.
>
> This is *next* Wed and Thu, e.g. 6 and 7 days from today.
>
> danke,
>
> der.hans

I would be willing to take a shift at ITEC but i don't got a car so i
don't know how i would get there, are there any other students at asu,
who are going to be at itec who would be willing to give me a ride.
-joshua eichorn

--Boundary_(ID_aSgnuLha3/1CdJJas5elxg)

I would be willing to take a shift at ITEC but i don't got a car so i don't
know how i would get there, are there any other students at asu, who are
going to be at itec who would be willing to give me a ride.<br>
-joshua eichorn<br>

--Boundary_(ID_aSgnuLha3/1CdJJas5elxg)--