Still in need of volunteers for ITEC

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 13:35:13 -0700 (MST)

Am 26. Oct, 2000 schwäzte William Lindley so:

> > This is your chance to show your support for PLUG/Linux/Open Source.
> > Email marty@vikingsystems.com and let me
> > know the specific shifts that you can volunteer for.
>
> What all would we be expected to know / say / do?  Which hours are the
> "shifts" ?

Show up and look pretty :). Seriously, we're not needing experts. The main
info that should be disseminated is the fact that we have an active LUG,
the meeting times, web URL, mailing list info and info about the demo CDs
if we can get them ready in time.

Marty said something about 4 hour shifts, so I presume 8:00 to noon and
noon to 16:00 on Wed and the same times on Thu, so 4 shifts. If you can
only make a partial shift, that's fine. We just want to make sure we have
minimal coverage at all times.

This is *next* Wed and Thu, e.g. 6 and 7 days from today.

danke,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.Opnix.com
# I chose to use the kernel sources as my documentation.  ;-) -- Kevin Buettner