WAN

Mitchell LaKind mitch@rni.net
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 22:02:01 -0700

Ken,

RNi is business partly to ease the pains that other ISP's have caused.

RNi is prepared to give any business in the Airpark 1 free month of service
just for signing up for our service while we build out the POP site.
Furthermore, if you currently have another Wireless carrier, and decide that
a fully switched WAN is what your business needs and not a flattened LAN, I
will give that business another month free (must show contract).

Please give us a call Ken, so that we can help your client out of the jam
that they may be in (and collect the referral fee).

Mitchell

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-discuss-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
[mailto:plug-discuss-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us]On Behalf Of Ken
Hughes
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2000 9:49 PM
To: plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Re: WAN

Craig,

What kind of traffic will be going over the WAN? Does he run some sort of
POS software or something?

The last post sounds promising depending on the price.  According to the
site you are looking @ $85 for 128k and $115 for 256k. Also Ricochet
(www.ricochet.com) is finally here in the valley. I don't know it's
availability but you might want to check them out.

FWIW, I have a client in the airpark who is using speedchoice (sprint)
successfully. I can't say it has been a pleasant process (we were down for 3
days because they forgot to schedule an appointment to upgrade our
equipment) but it gets the job done.

k e n