WAN

Mitchell LaKind mitch@rni.net
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 20:09:37 -0700

Craig,

If you have not heard yet..please let me be the first to tell you about
Renaissance Networking Inc. (RNi).  RNi is a full service ISP that offers
our business customers a fully switched wireless broadband network
connection to the Internet.

We are currently deploying our newest POP in the Airpark with a go live date
of November 1st.  We offer 2 classes of service for businesses from 192k to
1.5mb, synchronously. Our P2 service is geared towards the small and medium
size business that is looking for a SDSL class of service.  Our P1 service
is geared towards the business that requires 99% uptime, IP QOS, and the
Priority guarenteed bandwidth.

All of our Wireless services include ample amounts of storage and bandwidth
for website hosting and POP3 email accounts, all hosted on our backbone.

Also, we currently have POP's in Tempe (McClintock and University) and in
Phoenix (44th St. and McDowell.  These 3 sites our only POP's...for now.  We
plan on rapidly expanding in the East Valley and Central Phoenix.

Lastly....I forgot to mention this... our entire network is based on the
Linux OS, from the CPE Router all the way to our internal routers on site.

Should you want to read about us online, check out our website at
http://www.rni.net or call me in the a.m. at 480-344-3155.

RNi looks forward to working closly with the members of PLUG.

Regards,

Mitchell LaKind
Director of Sales