Quiet System

Digital Wokan wokan@home.com
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 21:30:14 -0700

Low power CPU with a liquid/convection cooling system heatsink coupled
with solid state storage instead of a hard drive.  I read an article
about this just recently.  The guy thought there was something wrong
with the thing at first because he was so used to fans and whirs he
thought it was busted until the video came up on the monitor.