Need volunteers for PLUG@ITEC

Marty Fenn marty@vikingsystems.com
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 14:26:31 -0700

Greeting's PLUG members,

We are still in need of volunteers to help out with the ITEC show.  I
have broken down the 2 day show into 4 shifts (2 per day), to make it
easier to volunteer and still maintain your sanity.  We will need at
least 4 people (not including myself) manning the booth throughout the
show.  RNI suggested that they may be able to provide bandwidth to our
booth so we can set up a network and provide demonstrations (keep you
from falling asleep).  We currently have an overwhelming amount of
Viking Systems volunteers and would like to achieve a little more
balance.  I for one enjoy talking to the public, and will be gracious
enough to volunteer for the duration of the show.  If you cannot donate
your time to show your support for PLUG, consider donating funds to help
with the costs associated with presenting at this show (any money left
over from sponsors will be donated back to PLUG).

Thanks to all who can help.

This is the schedule breakdown, email marty@vikingsystems.com asap with
the specific day and time that you can help.

Wed Nov 1st-10am-1pm                                        Thur Nov
2nd-10am-1pm
Marty Fenn
Marty Fenn
Ken Bowley
Robby Moeckel

Wed Nov 1st-1pm-4pm                                          Thur Nov
2nd-1pm-4pm
Marty
Fenn
Marty Fenn