Stammtisch on Tues

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 00:53:38 -0700 (MST)

moin, moin,

http://home.pages.de/~lufthans/unix/Linux_Stammtisch.html

The Linux Stammtisch is this Tues. Looks like we're gonna have several
people wanting to do installs, so please come by to help and learn :).

I am planning on taking my G3 and giving one or more PPC dists a go. I
believe we have another PPC and a 68k coming in. Based on Kevin's recent
loss of his Alpha filesystem maybe he'll be bringing that one in again.

We might also have several vanilla x86 systems including the scratch one I
bring in for people to play with.

We have part of the room in the back on the right (as you enter) reserved.
If Joe gets the wiring done tomorrow, we could possibly move outside if
people are interested :).

bis dann,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.Opnix.com
#  If you're not learning, you're not living. - der.hans