OT: other issues (was: Re: Burstable T-1 from UUnet (NO SOLICITATIONS PLEASE))

Hawke proudhawk19021@home.com
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 14:13:31 -0700

Say robert,
perhaps you can be of some assistance.
I've been trying to gain employment over the last 2 years
without much in the way of success.

I've had to deal with Vocational Rehabilitation here in Az,
but haven't gotten much support from them (in fact, they closed
my case about 2 years back).

It seems my visual impairement has made it a virtual impossibility
to get a job down here without some help (which of late seems less
than forthcoming).

some help would be greatly appreciated.

Hawke

--