Greetings

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 00:47:40 -0700 (MST)

Am 15. Oct, 2000 schwäzte Steven Martindale so:

> Thought I'd say hello to everyone, don't actually have Linux up and running
> yet (looks like I'll have to grab Dragonlinux for now as I can't seem to
> get Mandrake to set up my currect computer to dual boot).  But by this time
> next month I will hopefully have two computers up and running, with one of
> them running Linux.

If you can, come to the Linux Stammtisch this Tues at Bandersnatch.

http://home.pages.de/~lufthans/unix/Linux_Stammtisch.html

> Came to last Thursday's meeting, and have to say I'm looking forward to
> finding out what next month's will have.  Enjoyed the presentation from RNI.

I think we're doing backup stuff next month. Always a good topic.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.Opnix.com
# I chose to use the kernel sources as my documentation.  ;-) -- Kevin Buettner