Curious RH7 download problem

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 02:44:07 -0700 (MST)

Am 10. Oct, 2000 schwäzte Gorman, John so:

> It's a must have in my book. I also use it with striphtml which
> is a script to remove HTML tags. I have scripts that get me movie
> times, etc all from the power of my command line, and faster than
> I could bring up a web page and view the information.

Presuming these are for Phoenix listings, you wanna post the scripts to
the list? I bet we have a few people that could find them interesting. We
might even learn something from them :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.Opnix.com
#  Practice socially consious hedonism. Do whatever you want,