Years and Years and Years of experience..

Jason jkenner@mindspring.com
Fri, 06 Oct 2000 09:17:57 -0700

"Furmanek, Greg" wrote:
> Ok, I have to admint when I was making the comment about solving
> the problems in 5 minutes I was more thinking about problems
> which occure in software construction.  I was not considering
> fixing problems associated with specific functionality of a
> specific program.

That was the point I made earlier... for programming, years and years
of experience with a very specific thing will not make nearly the
difference that it will for troubleshooting.

--
jkenner @ mindspring . com__
I Support Linux:           _> _  _ |_  _  _     _|