Help loggin in

Don Harrop Don Harrop <don@nis4u.com>
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 10:01:48 -0700 (MST)

I generally don't like running Enlighenment with Gnome.  It runs much
better and faster.  Sawfish is more or less designed to work with
Gnome.  Right now I'm running Enlightenment dr16 and loving it.  I like
Sawfish and Gnome though too.  Of course I like KDE too so maybe mine
isn't the best opinion to ask.. ;-)  I spend most of my time at a shell
prompt anyway.  I just use X and window managers to make it look
pretty.  :-)

Don