Switch box and mouse

Alan Dayley adtron.com@snappy.wiredglobal.com
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 08:52:01 -0700

All of these suggestions are interesting and valuable.  A "smart" switch
box seems to be the consensus answer.  But...

I was thinking a software/script/driver solution should be possible.  Like
a script to unload and reload the mouse device driver or some such.

I guess it will be a good learning excersize to continue eliminating my
newbie-ness...

Alan