can't su as user

Bucky Goldstein buckyG@worldnet.att.net
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 12:28:39 +0000

Jason,

Well finally the development group let me in on their secret (not a real
friendly bunch).

Instead of su they have implemented something called sudo, I've never
heard of it before.

It's kewl.

Happy T-day,

Bucky

PS Let's see if this post takes less than 24 hours to appear on the list
since I edited my .netscape files

Jason wrote:

[snip]

--
Imagine a world without hypothetical situations.
GnomeICQ 53763745