locking down gnome.

Icegryphon icegryphon@netscape.net
22 Nov 00 12:32:48 MST

I will be having Multiple users on a workstation with gnome.
Here is the problem I run in to. I need to make a user with a normal desktop
on gnome (i.e. Home Dir, floppy, Trash.) And also have Netscape and to
logout/shutdown. Now how do I configure a user so that they and only see those
and can use those. I Don't want them to be able to remove or del any icons
from their desktop. I don't want them to be able to add a panel or change the
background or any options. Pretty much a basic system that would only be able
to use netscape and their home directory and floppy.
Is there any good software around for creating policies like in windows NT?
Please E-mail your comments to me at Icegryphon@netscape.net
rather then posting them.
Thank you