xmms .. ughh..

Jason jkenner@mindspring.com
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 21:00:36 -0700

"Shawn T. Rutledge" wrote:
> What does your script do?

just handles randomization and elimation of songs or patterns I have
in a skip always list, and reports whenever I skip a song in a
logfile, so later on I can go thru and see if I am skipping something
often enough to bother shitlisting it... the goal of this was to
create something that approximately the radios randomness. It doesnt
have anything advanced in how it chooses to play them at the moment.

--
jkenner @ mindspring . com__
I Support Linux:           _> _  _ |_  _  _     _|