C'mon, It was kiboed to me! was Re: Homeless!

sinck@ugive.com sinck@ugive.com
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 07:26:23 -0700

\_ I know, this is off-topic but I couldn't resist and its time for bed.
\_ NOTE: Please don't use my initials unless you like
\_       to read this kind of crap.

Soo...if one wanted to "read this kind of crap" more often we should
indescriminately use your initials?  The last time I tried
indescriminate use of your initials with my special X-JLF header, you
didn't much care for it.

I enjoyed the read.

I'm still lurking for the day when an amusing problem comes up, I get
near-first-repost to it and my entire message (besides quoting the
original) is

"I invoke the spirit of JLF to solve this!"

and then get ready for the bottles of rum[*] hurtling my way.

David
* Or other, I'm not particular.