C'mon, It was kiboed to me! was Re: Homeless!

J.L.Francois jlf@magusnet.gilbert.az.us
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 22:11:47 -0700

I know, this is off-topic but I couldn't resist and its time for bed.

It seems like on Sat, Oct 11, 1958 at 03:29:19PM -0700, Tom Jones scribbled:
Orig Msg> Sending Psychic messages to prospective employers hasn't generated any
Orig Msg> calls, yet. (But it's the easiest way through JLF's firewall.)
Orig Msg>

Ha!

I have created the ultimate in Psychic protection from crackers!

I called Dionne Warwick and enlisted the help of her "friends".
If anyone even thinks of breaking into my network her "friends"
notify me immediately so I can block their IP before they
even lay hands on the M$-Mou$e.

I got that other black woman that reads Tarot to tell me the date,
time, name, address, of the cracker attack to come so I can send
over a dead fish in a newspaper to change the script kiddies mind.

Of course, if the cards say it wont work, Dionne Warwick' "friends"
need the money and can be quite effective in mental persuasion
tactics. The body bag and shovel help.

I am trying to work on the PBL ( Psychic Black Hole ) so that SPAMMERS
can be can be convinced in a SPAM run to send email to their
hoary nether regions, the nether world, /dev/null,
anywhere but my mail server.

NOTE: Please don't use my initials unless you like
      to read this kind of crap.

JLF Sends...