firewalls: was Re: test

Hawke proudhawk19021@home.com
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 05:30:15 -0700

well guys, I spent some time going through the script provided
via linux-tools. I had a number of corrections to make, and now
I have a decent firewall that offers better than average
protection. This combined with abacus sentry makes my system
about as secure as a corporate server with a pro at the helm.

lesson learned: always take a little time to debug a script before
implimenting it.

Hawke

--
Make a few extra $$$.
Join http://www.processtree.com/?sponsor=29027

The rest of this signature is currently out of service.