seller <-> buyer DB package

Gary Nichols gary@linuxchimp.com
10 Nov 2000 04:36:25 +0700

I've been toying with the idea of developing an open-source 'eBay' of sorts
for a long time... just haven't had 2 minutes to rub together to start.
Ever since Opnix moved in down the street, the radiation generated by their
massive bandwidth has destroyed most of my frontal lobe.  (j/k guys hehe)

I had a sweet mock-up done once using apache/mysql/php... it's very doable.

I'd like to know if anyone has seen something like this already in the works...
perhaps I'll volunteer to help?  Anybody?

Gary Nichols             gary@neoplanet.com
Network Ops Manager         NeoPlanet, Inc.
RHCE #806200886701949          Linux Inside
I don't do windows.