The libc thing...

Jason jkenner@mindspring.com
Thu, 09 Nov 2000 10:07:59 -0700

Up until a few minutes ago, I've had a copy of libc.so.4.7.6 sitting
around. I just moved it into a subfolder, and it'll be interesting to
see what, if anything, no longer works (I have a really bad feeling
about doing this...)

That means now, my only libc is libc.so.5.4.38  ... which is still
quite out of date, I know. What are some guidelines for libc's?

I'm going to try rebooting now.. I'll see if anything bombs because of
the missing libc.so.4 ...

--
jkenner @ mindspring . com__
I Support Linux:           _> _  _ |_  _  _     _|