firewalls: was Re: test

Hawke proudhawk19021@home.com
Thu, 09 Nov 2000 07:16:16 -0700

Doug,
there was a bug in it. I couldn't send any outgoing (either by netscrape
or by sendmail). I even checked to make sure I was allowing smtp
outgoing....

at the moment, I am running only minimal firewall services...

Hawke

--
Make a few extra $$$.
Join http://www.processtree.com/?sponsor=29027

The rest of this signature is currently out of service.