BSA ads

Craig White craigwhite@azapple.com
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 20:51:26 -0700

sounds kind of like the candyman now wants you to pay him for the candy that
you are now addicted to because heretofore, you have been getting it bundled
in the computers for next to nothing. Not ready for Office 2000 yet? No
problem because Microsoft.Net is on the way! Gee...let's go with ASP. But
hey, Internet Explorer is free.

;-)

America, ya gotta love it. If your commodity is heroin, you can do serious
jail time but if your commodity is a license to use (but never own) a word
processing program, a spreadsheet program, an OS, etc... you get big
dividends.

I guess their giveaway program is now officially over  ;-)

Craig