Possible job fix (was: So sorry if I offended anyone)

sinck@ugive.com sinck@ugive.com
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 12:46:44 -0700

\_ Why only Phoenix?  [...] I would like to see the out of state offerings.

Then you should be going to dice.com, monster.com, or if you think
Anthony's got the magic for MD, give him or his company a call.  I
don't think PLUG should be *that* responsible for helping a particular
um, agency, to make money, unless'n PLUG gets a cut of the action.
:-)

Is PLUG an official non profit?  That might ease the quick speaking
requirements to the mgmt of the, um, agencies about PLUG donations.

David