So sorry if I offended anyone

sinck@ugive.com sinck@ugive.com
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 07:45:19 -0700

\_         You are absolutely right!  The economy is the best I have seen all
\_ this year.  I have 30 openings in Administration alone.  That has NEVER
\_ happened yet this year.
\_ [...]
\_ those in here.
\_

Hmmm....maybe a monthly troll such as

------------------------
go visit

http://anthonywalsh.itconnections.com/plug

for Linux and Unix related jobs!

Current Scoreboard:
Solaris admins: 10
Solaris c++: 23

That way the frequency wouldn't be great enough to upset conservative
folks, you'd get one gimme blip on the radar for ppl to remember per
month, and you could update the page to be current, um, daily if not
more often.  Plus, for those that found it annoying, if you kept the
subject the same, they could filter it out easily enough....

Just a thought....

David