So sorry if I offended anyone

Kevin Buettner kev@primenet.com
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 17:22:40 -0700

On Nov 3,  4:48pm, Anthony Walsh wrote:

> Kevin, and Shawn,
> those in here.  Maybe that is an error on my part.  I am more then willing
> to post those positions as well, if the overall group feels that it is
> right.  Do you think that posting a job that is a C++ developer on a Solaris
> system with Oracle on the backend would be appreciate to post out here?  If
> so, I have a ton of those openings too...  :o)

Yes, by all means.  I know we have some syadmin types on this list,
but we also have some software developers as well.  Also, it's
probably easier for a software developer to move from one Unix
platform to another than a sysadmin.  (E.g, if you need a Solaris C++
developer, someone who has experience with C++ development on Linux
or AIX will likely have no problem.)

Kevin