So sorry if I offended anyone

Shawn T. Rutledge rutledge@cx47646-a.phnx1.az.home.com
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 12:37:50 -0700

I totally agree.

You know the economy is good when you post jobs and get flamed for
spamming.  :-)  Only in America, and only in the past couple years.
Geez.  Besides, at some point you just have to give up, realize your
mailbox is going to get very full every day, and start using a mail
reader that lets you delete a mail and move on in one keystroke.

I'm also a developer, and I tend to think I have a significantly
less stressful life than the average sysadmin.  :-)  Otherwise it
might be fun.

--
  _______                   Shawn T. Rutledge / KB7PWD  ecloud@bigfoot.com
 (_  | |_)          http://www.bigfoot.com/~ecloud  kb7pwd@kb7pwd.ampr.org