So sorry if I offended anyone

Kevin Buettner kev@primenet.com
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 12:27:18 -0700

Anthony,

I wasn't offended and I think that your posts for job openings are
right on target for this list.  (It's not like you're asking for
visual basic programmers or NT administrators.)

I'm curious though; most of the openings that you post are for
sysadmin types.  (There's nothing wrong with that, it's just not what
I do.)  Do you ever see positions for unix/linux software developers?

Kevin