Linux Programmer

Furmanek, Greg Greg.Furmanek@hit.cendant.com
Tue, 30 May 2000 15:49:46 -0400

No offence but you sound like perfect VP.

"get it done and do it as cheap as possible."

This is the first mistake of management.
Not enough money spent on good design!!!

It has been proven time and time again:
"_90%_ of cost of software is in the support and
maintenance!!!"

I think the Idea of unprofitable (useless) exercise
in engineering does not exist.  The only way to look
at this one is:

"Pay me now or Pay me 1000 times more later."

It is your choice.

The Wolf