Printing

Tim Weaver Tim.Weaver@visitalk.com
Fri, 26 May 2000 12:00:03 -0700

No, not through Samba...I just tried to print and realized it wasn't
working!!  :)

I tried (or at least think I did) to use the IP that I've used for the
WinProxy (it's the gateway IP).  Most likely, I have no clue what I'm doing
and used the wrong one.  I'd run winipcfg, but won't that just give me the
IP address of our current dial up connection??

Clueless in Glendale,
Tim