Linux Programmer Job Order

Robert Ambrose rna@testpt.com
Mon, 22 May 2000 17:16:03 -0700 (MST)

Does this mean there's hope for an over-40 programmer w/ 15 years Unix, 7
years Linux, 20 years overall?  This is a topic which is very rapidly
becoming central to my life.  Depending what happens this week, I may be
pounding pavement after the holiday.  I've heard it's hard for the
over-40's to find work in this increasingly youth oriented industry.  How
hard is it to make a living doing contracting/consulting?

rna