SuSE 6.4 install problem

John Albee john@wiredglobal.com
Mon, 22 May 2000 11:04:07 -0700

Im sorry, but its a Serial Logitech MouseMan.  When I get home from work
today I plan on trying a standard installation, then using another tool
within to setup the mouse.  But I still can figure out what I did to the
Floppy drive for it to give me the "Floppy Disk(s) error (40)" message.

John Albee