SuSE 6.4 install problem

John Albee john@wiredglobal.com
Mon, 22 May 2000 01:48:26 -0700

	After using RedHat 6.0 for a while I thought Id like to try another
distribution.  While at Fry's I grabbed SuSe 6.4 for $30 and a 13.6GB
Western Digital Hardrive for $129.00(old HD is a 2.4 GB).  Well I
installed the new HD and BIOS auto detected it with no problems.  When I
started the Install of SuSE I found that for some reason it cant detect
my Logitech MouseMan Pro PS/2 mouse.  I thought that it may have been a
hardware problem(with all the wire pulling I was doing), so I put in my
old HD with the RH 6.0 dist on it, and the mouse worked just fine.  Ive
tried many things and I'm just tired of this problem.
	Also, after switching the HD's I get I get a Floppy Disk(s) error #40.
Ive tried a lot of things to fix this and I'm stumped.

John Albee