ipop3d and APOP

Craig White CraigWhite@AzApple.com
Mon, 15 May 2000 10:46:36 -0700

thanks David - I didn't mean to harass you on that. dictionary.com doesn't
list that word either so I probably couldn't use it in a game of scrabble
without an argument. I can only imagine what an 'infestation' by convents
would mean...at least to the fun quotient.

;-)

Craig

- Craig White - PO Box 8634 - Scottsdale, Arizona - 85252
- e-mail address ................ - CraigWhite@AzApple.com
- world wide web address ........ - http://www.AzApple.com
- e-mail my pager address ....... - 6023779752@airtouch.net
- cellular phone ................ - (602) 377-9752
- voice/facsimile ............... - (480) 945-8445