Linux, C++ and the extern "C" keyword

Lucas Vogel lvogel@exponent.com
Mon, 15 May 2000 09:27:26 -0700

I only had the one question down at the bottom. Your answer was all I was
looking for.

Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Furmanek, Greg [mailto:Greg.Furmanek@hit.cendant.com]
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2000 7:53 AM
To: 'plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us'
Subject: RE: Linux, C++ and the extern "C" keyword

What is your question in the first paragraph??

All "C" functions are available to the C++ programming language.
You should be able to include C header files without any problems.
You do not have to use the extern on them.

You would use extern if you do not have header files to get the
prototypes from.

The Wolf.