POP3 server

Mark R. Myers Mark R. Myers" <myers@fastq.com
Thu, 11 May 2000 15:43:03 -0700

Is there a simple POP3 server out there for Linux?
I tried Qpopper and was not able to get it to work.
I have my own domain and would like to run e-mail services on it.
Using sendmail I can even get it to relay from my local subnet and my
firewall computer at work, but I can't seem to get POP setup correctly.
I finally got exasperated and put NT Server back on and installed DMail
which is a $495 program, but for 5 users or less, they give a free license.
Any ideas?
Are there any graphical POP configuration utilities out there?
I'm not adverse to editing from the console (I prefer pico), but I want it
to work when I'm done.
Any help would be appreciated.
Mark