Speedchoice

Craig White CraigWhite@azapple.com
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 06:40:08 -0700

---
telling the sales people what you need when you sign up is a laugh...they
haven't a clue what they're selling.

I can tell you this because I have been on their system for 9 months now and
I have put about 7 clients on their system.

The new setup from Sprint/Earthlink is 1000 percent better - maintaining
telnet/ftp connections is no problem anymore. Speed is improved.

The current 2 way system (before Sprint Broadband/Earthlink) varies from
customer to customer and minute to minute varies greatly. Seeing what I am
seeing in just a few days has caused me to get customers scheduled for
changeover as soon as possible.

I agree that I would have preferred DSL or possibly Cox but neither are
available to me at my house or at these clients offices. With the new Sprint
Broadband setup, I am thinking it is possible that this is system is a
player.

Craig
- Craig White - PO Box 8634 - Scottsdale, Arizona - 85252
- e-mail address ................ - CraigWhite@AzApple.com
- world wide web address ........ - http://www.AzApple.com
- e-mail my pager address ....... - 6023779752@airtouch.net
- cellular phone ................ - (602) 377-9752
- voice/facsimile ............... - (480) 945-8445