routing problems

Kevin Brown kevin_brown@uswest.net
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 22:11:53 -0700

More info please.  Who is your ISP???  If it is USWest, then What is your
internal network (10.0.0.x/24???).  I'm currently using this router for USWest
(DSL and ISP) in PPP mode and my Linux box (RH6.0 Dec Alpha) has no problem with
it as the gateway.  I do not have X installed (I like CLI in Linux).  Only real
problem I had was getting the name servers configured (took 30 min on web to
find solution) and could then use the system fine.  Internally the linux box is
given a static IP (all the other boxes are given dynamic IPs, but dhcpd and
pump?? don't work with the router).

--
"Intel giveth and Microsoft Taketh Away" - Gordon Moore