HOW MUCH DOES THE DSL HARDWARE COST?

kallen3@icircus.net kallen3@icircus.net
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 10:32:11 -0700 (MST)

Costs will vary. The Cisco 675 external router runs around $199 but US
West will run special where the cost for the router will be $0 to $50 (you
do not want the internal). Then there is the cost for the service
itself. And yes there are other DSL providers, COVAD is one that comes to
mind and there will be more as uswest complies with line
de-regulations. But those providers are usually more expensive for the
service and the speed they provide are lower than the entry speed of 256k by
megabit (uswest) from what I've seen.