Ashamed

arson smith arsonsmith@hotmail.com
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 05:39:39 GMT

Maybe we should have a PLUG meeting covering email
server software.  This is something I would be really
interested in learning a little about.  I too have
tried to setup sendmail and qmail both.  For some
reason both seemed more complex then they needed to
be but I know there is a lot more to email than I
am considering.

Just an idea

Bill Warner