[azipa] We need Help! (fwd)

m.jarvis@usa.net m.jarvis@usa.net
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 10:37:06 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_009A_01BF8F34.3706D810

It's easy to be high-minded and moralistic when you're sitting fat with a
nice job that you enjoy. As a previous poster said: "Well you know we're
living in prosperous times when an offer of a job is considered spam." When
you don't have that job, it's cold & hard out there and ANY lead might be
THE one that gets you eating regularly again.

If you don't like the post don't read more than the first couple of lines.
The real bandwidth wastage is the ten (with this one--eleven) comment-posts
about the original. FWIW, for any given member, L/D (Lift/Drag) for this
list is << 1 anyway--I blow away 95+% after looking at the subject &/or the
first one or two lines. It's the occasional gem  that makes it worthwhile.

Just my $.02

-mj-

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-discuss-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
[mailto:plug-discuss-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us]On Behalf Of
sinck@corp.quepasa.com
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2000 8:08 AM
To: plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Re: [azipa] We need Help! (fwd)

\_ On Wed, 15 Mar 2000, D. Taylor wrote:
\_
\_ so keep
\_ that in mind when viewing posts from that list. That's part of the reason
\_ I don't clean up the [AZIPA] subject or headers.

Nor, apparently, the messages.  :-)

My only gripe with the message was one finer establishment saying it
didn't want to hear from the other finer establishments.  If we get
cold called by them, they should too.

David

------=_NextPart_000_009A_01BF8F34.3706D810
	filename="Jarvis, Mark.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Jarvis;Mark
FN:Jarvis, Mark
ORG:Motorola Computer Group;Information Technologies
TITLE:UNIX Systems Administrator
NOTE;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:Pager email:  =
1267987@skytel.com=3D0D=3D0A      (500 char.max)
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(602)437-6370
TEL;PAGER;VOICE:1-800-759-8352; pin: 1267987
TEL;PREF:(602)437-6229
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;2900 South Diablo Way=3D0D=3D0A =
M/S DW117=3D0D=3D0A;Tempe;AZ;85282;USA
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:2900 South Diablo Way=3D0D=3D0A =
M/S DW117=3D0D=3D0A=3D0D=3D0ATempe, AZ 85282=3D0D=3D0AUSA
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:Mark.Jarvis@motorola.com
REV:20000228T182621Z
END:VCARD

------=_NextPart_000_009A_01BF8F34.3706D810--