Phoenix DSL HOW-TO?

D. Taylor dtaylor@www.dssolutions.com
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 11:11:16 -0700 (MST)

OK, stupid question, as I may get DSL sometime in the future.
Remember, there are no stupid questions, only stupid people.

How is an ISP that offers DSL service (such as Wired Global,
with whom I do dialup now (their dialup seems to get horked
up every once in a while, and it is a PITA, but if I get DSL
I'm stickin' with 'em)) connected to USWorst to be able to
provide DSL service?  200 individual xDSL lines?  Multiple
T1s?  An OC-3?

I guess my concern is whether or not I have to worry about
RaDSL vs. SDSL vs. VDSL for my side of the connection.  Or,
does an ISP simply say "we offer DSL", I simply order FooDSL
service, and the FM between me and my ISP lets them play with
each other nicely?