Phoenix DSL HOW-TO?

Lucas Vogel lucas7@home.com
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 19:48:19 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01BF8DEE.3F8559E0

While we're on the topic of modems & such I'd like to ask a question. =
I've been an avid cox@home user for the last year or so now, but am now =
moving out of my apt. and while I'm almost certain I'll be able to =
retain my account when I move, I was wondering what the associated =
costs, benefits/downsides, and other such information people have on =
using the DSL services available in the area. What kind of hardware do I =
have to purchase? Do I have to have a second phone line? <baited =
question> who are some of the better ISPs who offer DSL services, and =
what are the going monthly rates?

Thanks guys

Lucas Vogel

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01BF8DEE.3F8559E0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>While we're on the topic of =
modems&nbsp;&amp; such=20
I'd like to ask a question. I've been an avid cox@home user for the last =
year or=20
so now, but am now moving out of my apt. and while I'm almost certain =
I'll be=20
able to retain my account when I move, I was wondering what the =
associated=20
costs, benefits/downsides, and other such information people have on =
using the=20
DSL services available in the area. What kind of hardware do I have to =
purchase?=20
Do I have to have a second phone line? &lt;baited question&gt; who are =
some of=20
the better ISPs who offer DSL services, and what are the going monthly=20
rates?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks guys</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Lucas Vogel</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01BF8DEE.3F8559E0--