GIMP image question

Rick Rosinski rick@rickrosinski.com
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 17:51:36 -0700

I don't know anything about script-fu, but this is how I would achieve "pure"
white.  First, I would change the color in the bottom square on the toolbox by
double-clicking on it.  The bottom square is the background color.  The
foreground color is the top one.   When I double-click on the square, I get the
color-chooser.  If you are using the latest Gimp, you have several ways you can
choose colors.  Stay with the GIMP choice.  This has a hex triplet box on the
bottom.  If you enter #ffffff there, you get pure white.  pure black would be
#000000.  If there is a way to use hex values for colors in script-fu, just use
#ffffff.  Good luck.