Problems with Samba

arson smith arsonsmith@hotmail.com
Sun, 05 Mar 2000 00:20:47 GMT

I started rambling on that last message pretty
bad.  I did have a quick question that I can't
seem to find anywhere.

Is there a way to change the smbpasswd from
a windows box?

ie login to samba from a win98 client click change
password somewhere and it be updated on the samba
server.

I don't know if i am just
missing something or if this is just not
possible.

Bill Warner